I occasionally give a seminar on Puppies at Superior Dog Training in Cary, NC. I wrote up the topics I usually cover, including some notes on what I discuss during each one, and added those notes to the new “resources” page on this site.
The topics covered include:
- Bite Inhibition
- Potty Training
- Crate Training
- Mouthing/Biting people
- Chewing all the wrong stuff
- The key skills to master (greetings, walking, come)
- Socialization – What is it? How to do it right.
- Puppy play – what’s ok & normal? What’s not?
- Reading puppy body language
Interested? Click here to check it out.